At COP26 Dettol will be bringing to life Dettol Hygiene Quest – their brand-new hygiene programme for primary schools. Dettol Hygiene Quest has been created in collaboration with medical experts, curriculum designers and gamification specialists to build long lasting hygiene habits amongst children aged 6-9.
Dettol Hygiene Quest Live will contain a mix of drama entertainment, film and high-profile speakers. The live show will:
● Allow Dettol to showcase the Dettol Hygiene Quest programme
● Demonstrate how Dettol are taking the lead in equipping young people with the skills to combat germ transmission and improve health.
● Create a memorable spectacle that will announce the arrival of the Dettol Hygiene Quest in Glasgow schools.
The Science Show Theatre at Glasgow Science Centre will become an immersive environment for the audience reflecting one of Hygiene Quest’s key locations: The Hidden Reach. The show will comprise:
● Presentations (inc. film and PowerPoint)
● Guest speakers: Kris Licht (Reckitt exec leadership), Humza Yousaf (MSP)
● Drama-based scenarios and kinaesthetic activities (inc. props, sound & lighting)
● Audience participation (inc. demos and whole audience activities)
● Opportunity for photography & PR
Dettol Hygiene Quest Live will complement the roll out of the Dettol Hygiene Quest resources and workshops which will be delivered to ten Glasgow primary schools across the duration of COP26